top of page
Law Enforcement Officers Injury Lawyer in Los Angeles County | LMWS law

Injuries To Law Enforcement Officers

Fighting For Your Rights As An Injured Public Safety Officer

For over 50 years, we have fought tirelessly to protect the rights of – and fight for fair compensation on behalf of – peace officers injured on duty. At Lewis, Marenstein, Wicke, Sherwin & Lee, LLP, we recognize your work and efforts to keep our community safe. Let us help you recover the compensation you need to ensure that you will have the medical treatment and resources you deserve to move forward.

As an injured peace officer, you might recover workers’ compensation benefits to cover your medical bills and lost wages. However, the insurance carrier may deny this benefit to you. That is when we can fiercely represent your rights and interests. We will search every avenue to maximize your compensation according to the law.

Seasoned Attorneys To Guide You Through Every Step Of The Process

Peace officers could suffer injuries that may leave them disabled or put their lives at risk. In our law office, we have taken cases involving the types of injuries below and more:

  • Gun and stab wounds

  • Exposure to hazardous chemicals

  • Head, neck and back injuries

  • Bone fractures and muscle damage

  • Psychiatric injuries such as stress

  • Cardiac and hypertension issues

In addition, injured public safety officers may file a civil lawsuit under certain circumstances. For example, a peace officer on duty might have suffered injuries due to a slip-and-fall at poorly maintained facilities.
We will develop personalized legal solutions and strategies to recover your benefits. We will also fight for the disability pension you might need to cover your needs. If you lost a loved one, we will zealously advocate to make sure that justice is done and recover the compensation you deserve.

We Are Ready To Make Your Case

Contact our Woodland Hills office today and schedule a free consultation with our experienced and compassionate lawyers. Call 818-703-6000 or send us an email including information about your concerns.

bottom of page