Serving The People Of Woodland Hills
Most people will encounter a legal issue they need to address at some point in time. If that time has come for you, the attorneys at Lewis, Marenstein, Wicke, Sherwin & Lee, LLP, can assist you. Since 1971, we have earned a reputation as a preeminent law firm for Woodland Hills and the surrounding metro area.
From advising you on getting workers’ compensation benefits in California to litigating a complex personal injury claim, our team is devoted to upholding the rights of our fellow community members.
Our Spectrum Of Services
To fulfill our clients’ needs, we provide a broad range of legal services. Some of these include:
- Workers’ compensation: We fight for injured workers to get the benefits they need and deserve.
- Personal injury: We file injury claims to seek compensation related to auto accidents, slip-and-falls, product liability, workplace injuries, medical malpractice and more.
- Disability pensions: When a worker is having trouble getting their pension, we can help them through the process.
- Public safety member injuries: We represent police officers, firefighters and other public safety professionals who suffered injuries.
- Civil litigation: We handle alternative dispute resolution or litigation in state and federal courts.
Our firm has been involved in several high-profile cases. In these cases, as in every matter we handle, we have a record of delivering favorable settlements and verdicts.
Planning Your Visit
Our office in Woodland Hills is located in the Carlton Plaza building just off Ventura Freeway and Venture Boulevard. The building has an on-site parking ramp for your convenience. To drive to our office, you can use the following directions:
- From the north: Take I-5S, then take exit 158 for I-405S. Take exit 63B to merge onto US-101N. Take exit 25 for Winnetka Ave toward Woodland Hills. Turn right onto Ventura Blvd.
- From the east: Take CA-134W, then take exit 1A for US-101/Ventura Fwy. Take exit 25 for Winnetka Ave. Turn right onto Ventura Blvd.
- From the south: Take I-405N to US-101 N. Take exit 25 for Winnetka Ave. Turn right onto Ventura Blvd.
- From the west: Take US-101 S and take exit 26 for De Soto Ave. Turn right onto Ventura Blvd.
Nearby are several options for lunch, dinner and snacks, including:
- HQ Gastropub: A comfortable yet trendy atmosphere with an ample beer selection and upscale pub fare.
- Monty’s Steakhouse: This neighborhood favorite serves perfectly prepared steaks and other elegant options.
- The Brothers Sushi: Michelin-rated sushi restaurant that comes highly rated with outstanding cuisine.
- The Vegan Joint: Offering an organic, locally sourced, non-GMO vegan lunch and dinner menu.
When you visit us, there are several local attractions that you can visit as well. These include:
We look forward to meeting you in person.
Schedule Your Free Consultation With Our Woodland Hills Team
When you need counsel to understand your options and help you seek compensation, we are ready to serve you. Reach out to us for a free, no-risk, no-obligation consultation. Schedule yours by calling 818-835-4332 or by using our online contact form.
Lewis, Marenstein, Wicke, Sherwin & Lee, LLP
20750 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364