- Workers' Compensation
Mr. Rosenberg graduated with honors from UCLA in 1970 and Loyola University School of Law in 1973. He was employed by State Compensation Insurance Fund from 1974 - 1976, before joining the firm. He was certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in workers' compensation in 1984. He was a past officer in the California Applicant's Attorney Association and he remains a participating member of the California Applicants Association and a life member of the UCLA Alumni Association, Big Brothers of Los Angeles and City of Hope.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. - 1970
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- California, 1973
- Super Lawyers
- Director of Southern California Applicant Attorney Association
Classes & Seminars
- Workers' Compensation Presumption Law, Exam Works, 2014
- Various Seminars to Employee Groups
- Community Legal Assistant Center, 1970 to 1973
- Community League Family Law Center, 1972 to 1973
- Big Brothers of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Police Protective League
- City of Los Angeles Firefighters
- Los Angeles Sheriffs
- Bernard Sobelsohn, Esq.
- Jeffrey Scott
- Irvin Lucks, Esq.
- Donald Tobin, Esq.
- State Compensation Insurance Fund, Staff Attorney, 1974 to 1976
- California Applicant's Attorney Association, Officer
Fraternities or Sororities
- Tau Epsilon Phi
- Los Angeles Valley's Applicants Attorney Chapter, Treasurer, 1994 to 2002
- California Applicants Attorneys Association, Member, 1976 to Present
- Southern California Applicant Attorneys Association, 1990 to 1994
Certified Legal Specialties
- Worker's Compensation, State Bar of California, 1985