Justin D. Feldman
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury 100%
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Feldman both defended tire companies in catastrophic injury / wrongful death suits, as well as doctors who were being sued for medical malpractice.
Mr. Feldman obtained his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, where he participated in the Scott Moot Court Competition, and clerked for Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Enrique Romero, as well as Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Emily Elias. Following his judicial clerkship, Mr. Feldman was an extern for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Mr. Feldman was admitted to The State Bar of California in 2001, and is authorized to practice law before all California Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Mr. Feldman has been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the top 100 civil, plaintiff's trial attorneys in California, and is a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Scott Moot Court Competition
- Eastern Michigan University
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society, Member
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha
- Major: Public Law and Government
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Enrique Romero, Judicial Extern
- Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Emily Elias, Judicial Extern
- Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Extern
Professional Associations and Honors
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Present
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Present
- Consumer Attorney's Association - Los Angeles, Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Trial Attorney- California, 2022 & 2023