Mr. Feldman joined the firm in 2006. His practice focuses on personal injury litigation, primarily on behalf of police officers, fire fighters and their families. During his time at the firm, Mr. Feldman has successfully represented and litigated claims for hundreds of clients, including those who suffered catastrophic injuries, or whose family members lost their lives due to the negligent and/or wrongful acts on others. Mr. Feldman has obtained a number of million and multi-million dollar results on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Feldman both defended tire companies in catastrophic injury / wrongful death suits, as well as doctors who were being sued for medical malpractice.
Mr. Feldman obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in Public Law and Government from Eastern Michigan University, where he was on the dean's list, and a member of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society as well as the Golden Key National Honor Society. Mr. Feldman then obtained his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, where he participated in the Scott Moot Court Competition, and was a judicial extern to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Enrique Romero, as well as Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Emily Elias. Following his judicial externship, Mr. Feldman obtained another externship, this time with the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Mr. Feldman was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2001, and is authorized to practice law before all California Courts, as well as the United State District Court for the Central District of California. Mr. Feldman is a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocated Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocated Forum, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury 100%
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Scott Moot Court Competition
- Eastern Michigan University
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society, Member
- Major: Public Law and Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Present
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Present
- Consumer Attorney's Association - Los Angeles, Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Enrique Romero, Clerk
- Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Emily Elias, Clerk
- Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Extern
- Pi Sigma Alpha