Jeffrey Swartz joined the firm in 2011 and brought a wealth of experience. A graduate of University of Oregon '84 and Loyola Law School '89, Mr. Swartz has been an attorney for 28 years.
Mr. Swartz represents safety officers from Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, as well as injured workers employed in the private sector.
Jeffrey served as President of the Central Coast Chapter of the California Applicant Attorneys Association for 6 years, from 1996 through 2002. He has served on the Seminar Committee and Membership Committees of CAAA and was a member of the Board of Governors.
Mr. Swartz is presently on the Board of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section.
He frequently lectures on injuries in the workplace and has made presentations in San Diego, Palm Desert, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Maui, Hawaii.
He has argued before the Court of Appeal, 4th Appellate District, Los Angeles.
Mr. Swartz has been a Specialist in Workers Compensation since 2001 as Certified by the State Bar of California.
In 2003 he provided Legal Tip of the Day for Channel 9 News.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers Compensation, State Bar of California, 2001
- California, 1990
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 1989
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
- B.S. - 1984
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumers Affairs Attorney, Secretary, Ventura County Chapter, 1995 to 1996
- SFUBA, Board Member, 2013 to Present
- CAAA, Committee Member, 2012 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Tip of the Day- Channel 9 News, 2003 to 2004
- Phi Gamma Delta